We are open
We are so excited to be back in the salon and getting ready for all of you! We are eternally thankful for your patience and understanding as we work through our new appointments, and scheduleing. We are working hard to meet the needs of all our customers but with that being said, you can expect wait time for your next appointment to be longer than usual.
As we begin to reopen the salon it is important that you are all aware of the new arrival protocol, as well as ways we are working to create a clean, and safe salon experience. We ask that you please review this email in it’s entirety prior to your visit.
- Every client will receive an email confirming their appointment and outlining new sanitation protocols.
- All customers, stylists, and staff must be wearing a face mask when they enter the salon.
- When you arrive for your appointment please CALL our concierge and notify them that you are in the parking lot. You will then wait in your car until your stylist is ready for you.
- You will be asked to fill out a form upon arrival that confirms the state of your current health and outlines any travel you have done in the past two weeks.
- Lastly, we will then administer a contact-less temperature check prior to the start of your appointment.
- *Please arrive to your appointment alone and with as few personal items aspossible.*
Reduced Salon Services
- We will not be offering blow-dry services in the immediate future.
- We will not be able to offer any food or drinks to eliminate the risk of spreading germs.
- Stylists will only be working on one client at a time with a reduced overall capacity to ensure the proper cleanliness measures are being taken.
Other Changes You Can Expect
- Installing screen-guards at our concierge desk.
- Keeping a one-chair length separation between clients.
- Sanitizing our workstations every 30-minutes or after each client.
- Employees to conduct a “wellness check” upon arrival every day.
- Minimize all non-essential items where the virus can live.
- Wearing of single-use gloves for service providers by type of service.
- No stress massage at the sinks to limit the potential time of contamination.
While we hope one day soon we will be able to return to providing you that level of service you have grown to love, we maintain that our number one priority is the health of our customers and staff.