Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I book appointments online?
You can book with us online at https://www.kroma-salon.com/book-now/
2. How do I book an appointment?
You can book with us at 905-833-0003 or email us at email@example.com
3. Why can’t I book my colour online?
Our online booking is reserved for Blowouts and Haircuts (Men’s, Women’s, Boy’s and Girl’s Under 12). If you’re interested in booking colour, highlights, balayage, or toner our Concierge team will be happy to help you book over the phone or by email.
4. I want to book my haircut online but it says nothing is available?
The stylist or day you are interested in may be fully booked. You can check other days or book with a different stylist, or speak to our Concierge team who will be happy to help find a day and time that works for you.
5. I’m trying to book my appointment online but it’s asking for payment. Will I be charged if I submit my payment method?
Our online booking requires you to put a credit card on file in order to hold your appointment. You will not be charged through the online booking, and your information is safe and secure under your personal profile.
6. What should I do if I want a professional's opinion first before booking, or if I don't know what to book?
We offer consultations, in salon and virtual, they take around 15-20 minutes and are completely complementary.
7. How often should I wash my hair?
Depending on your hair needs, you should be washing your hair 1-2 times a week. Can’t wait that long? You may need to update your hair care routine to maintain moisture while reducing oil build-up at the root.
8. Should I wash my hair before coming in to my appointment?
You don’t need to wash your hair ahead of haircuts or blowouts, but if you are getting your hair styled for an event, we recommend washing your hair the night prior to increase the longevity of your style. If you are getting colour, natural oil build-up can reduce the effectivness of colour so we recommend having your hair clean from 1-2 days prior. If you use root colour spray, we ask that you wash your hair 1-2 days prior and avoid using your root spray.
9. How often should I be coming in or re-booking?
- Toner – 4 weeks
- Highlights/Foils – 6 to 8 weeks
- Bleach Re-Touch – 3 to 4 weeks
- Color/Root Re-touch – 4 to 6 weeks
- Balayage – 8 to 10 weeks
- Haircut – 4 to 12 weeks
1. Can I purchase your salon hair care products online?
Yes, of course! All of our salon products and so much more can be found in our online shop here. To ensure we have what you are looking for in stock, you can even purchase ahead of your next appointment and pick up your items when you arrive!
1. How do I book bridal with you?
2. How far in advance should I book my wedding with KROMA?
As soon as possible! Some dates book up to 2 years in advance, so if you are coordinating a date, reach out and we can discuss availability.
3. When should the bride and bridal party be done hair and makeup for photos?
We suggest being ready approximately 2hours ahead of the ceremony, and approximately 1hour before for photos ahead of the ceremony time.
4. What should I do for my hair when preparing for my wedding prior to the date?
We recommend coming in for frequent trims, and using professional hair products (ex. shampoo, conditioner, masques, heat styling products). If you have a goal in mind for your colour that requires any amount of transformation, we recommend beginning the process months ahead of time that way it is exactly as you want it for your special day!
5. When should I book my bridal hair and/or makeup trial?
We suggest booking minimum 1 – 2 months before you wedding date, and we recommend coordinating your dress fitting with you trials!
6. How do I prep my hair for a special event style days prior?
We recommend washing your hair the day prior to the event (wedding or other) with a cleansing shampoo, and condition with a light weight conditioner or no conditioner at all depending on your hair type. Check out our KMS Head Remedy Shampoo for your shampooing needs. We also recommend blow-drying your hair fully with a blow-dryer, not air-dried. Avoid using oils and masques a week prior to the event date, and bring hair extensions to the salon 2 days prior to the wedding day in order for them to be prepped.
7. How do I prepare my face for a special event makeup days prior?
All ladies receiving makeup services should have a clean face and be ready to start. This is very important so we can stay on schedule and finish each makeup application in the allotted time.
Please do not do anything outside of your regular skin cleansing routine on or just prior to your wedding day. A suggested cleansing regimen gradually leading up to the day of your wedding is as follows:
Cleanse/exfoliate the face with a gentle facial cleanser and exfoliator. By doing this you are removing any dry or dead skin cells on the skin’s outermost surface, which creates a smooth canvas for makeup application.
Moisturize the face and neck with a facial moisturizer or serum to ensure that the skin is being properly hydrated on a daily basis.
Please make sure to do any waxing or hair removal procedures at least 2 days prior to your scheduled makeup appointment. If you remove any hair within 24-48 hours of the appointment, the makeup will be difficult to adhere to the skin’s surface.
Please inform the makeup artist prior to your makeup application if you have any open wounds on the face (i.e., cold sores, blisters, broken skin due to acne) and the severity of the condition.
1. I am interested in learning more about your infuencer partnerships package, where can I get more information?
Hey lovely, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!